Covid 19 Update
Covid 19 Update
Posted on April 29, 2021
At Colbourne Chrysler, we continue to be here to serve the needs of the community, ensuring safe customer interaction. With our continued commitment to service all vehicles (including essential service vehicles) we will be here for our customers, ensuring safety, cleanliness and quality service.
1.Our showroom is open. Public health measures will be followed (including masking and physical distancing of at least 2 metres). All customer transactions will be conducted in an open area of the showroom. Unaccompanied test drives are also permitted, vehicles will be sanitized before and after the test drive.
2. We will only open the service entrance to monitor traffic, ensuring our visitors don’t exceed 25% capacity in our parts and service departments. Before entry is granted, all visitors will need to complete contact tracing measures.
3. We will maintain appropriate social distancing as outlined by Public Health, ensuring we respect the 6-foot rule for communication and customer interaction in all departments.
4. All vehicles will be appropriately disinfected upon acceptance and again upon return.
5. We continue to keep our staff and customers safe during these times.
Our measures include:
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations
- Social distancing signage on the floors
- On a daily basis, temperatures of all staff are taken and recorded using a no touch thermometer
- Multiple times daily, all high contact areas in the dealership are cleaned and disinfected and recorded
- Upon entry and exit of vehicles, masks are being used and sanitization completed
- Communication with our cleaning company to ensure the appropriate products are being used to clean and sanitize our
dealership for safe customer interaction
We know your vehicle is an essential part of your family and work life. We are happy to be here for your service or purchase needs during these difficult times. Please continue to check our website and social media for updates or call us at Chrysler at 902-539-2280.
Rodney Colbourne, Owner
Brad Jacobs, General Manager